Sunday, July 8, 2007

Blah, Blam, Blah... BLAH!

I find myself in a bit of a funk. It started yesterday afternoon. Not really excited or cheerful, just kind of here. Not being busy is something that is becoming a point of contention. I said it before that I would find myself (self-induced psychosis) getting bored easily and very quickly. There is one thing that happened at the theatre last night that was rather unusal for me. I was sitting in my seat and behind me were three ladies sitting. One was obviously in her middle ages (50+) and another directly behind me that was in her late twenties and early thirties (my age range) and the one that I was talking with was in the middle. I would say late twenties or early thirties as well but, rather thin, small breasted (and no, that's not a complaint, I've always had an attraction to 'smaller' women), bleached, short hair and these very stunning blue/green eyes if I was seeing them clearly enough with all the different angles of theatre lighting. Anyway, the conversation began with the three of them all responding to Matt's 'exit/electronic devices' voice over and it went from there. I was rather social last night. I, at one point of my rambling on about the theatre and myself found myself quite attracted to her (it was obvious to the other two ladies on either side of her... their silence proved that... they knew what I was doing just as well as the one that I was having the conversation with). I went on and caught myself in midstream thinking, 'oh shit, I'm a selfish bastard'. I'm dominating the conversation and sounding all high and mighty about me, me, me, me. I finished my ranting session and stopped and the conversation seem to grind to a halt. I had overbeared the converstion into... an awkward silence. I turned back around and waited for things on stage to begin. She is another fine example of the fairer sex. I still believe that if I am going to meet someone with whom I would date and/or have a relationship with, it shall come from my normal routine and social outlets (i.e. the theatre). Someone who is creative and focused and passionate about what they do and more importantly, who they are. A living being. I just need to carrying on in a conversation and not 'steam-roller' my way through it. Spontaneous lust will do that to me... 'Mr. Chatterbox'.

No comments: