Sunday, July 15, 2007

Quotes, Facts & Human Error

From time to time, I will make statements and or quote someone else on my blog and it may be misinterpeted an quite possibly, flat out wrong. I realize that I do that too... make mistakes. If I do so, I certainly invite comments and/or an e-mail from that person so that I can 1.) understand the mistake. 2.) correct the mistake (especially if it's posted on here, for anyone to access). I may ruffle some feathers in saying my peace about the times we live in but, I have no desire to misquote anyone, period. My personal take on the premise of this blog that I have is to not only share my views but to also initiate more conversation and an open dialogue on here and with you, my friends about your take on any topic that peaks your interests and concerns. If I make a mistake and you discover it, tell me. I will do all that I can to clarify and correct that mistake as quickly as possible. Thanks to each of you who chooses to read this blog. I look forward to future postings and all responses back.

No comments: